This page has moved to a new address.

NEW IN | FUNKY DORY

This is not another blog: NEW IN | FUNKY DORY

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

NEW IN | FUNKY DORY

That awesome feeling when... you come home after school and find a package in your mailbox. Or at your bed in my case, little sis brought it upstairs. So meet my new love: the FUNKY DORY ELEKTRIC PRINTED PLATFORM TRAINERS. Jup, that's a mouthful words but come on, they deserve it right?! Everytime I see the name 'FUNKY DORY', I have to think about Dory the fish from Finding Nemo. And everybody loves Dory.

Oh, and what about my new lay-out? I wanted to change it for a while but never had the time and the idea to try. And since I'm an idiot with the HTML stuff, it takes me hours to change something (and it's not even how I planned it to be, but good for now). Everytime I posted something, the header and the lay-out annoyed me. Funny how something you really liked at first can change into something annoying. My new lay-out had to be smooth and accessible, but not boring. 

What do you think, my lovely readers? I really appreciate all the sweet messages and comments you post on my blog, thank you for that!  

Love,
     Sara

Labels:

17 Comments:

At July 2, 2013 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Gemma Talbot said...

These really are funky dorey. I can imagine they would look amazing with white and denim shorts too x

http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At July 3, 2013 at 1:26 AM , Blogger Imogen said...

Oh wow how amazing. I love how much of a statement they make.

 
At July 3, 2013 at 5:22 PM , Blogger The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

omg i really love the color!!!!!

 
At July 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM , Blogger GeorginaGoodman said...

these are amazing!!

http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
xxxx

 
At July 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Levande said...

Mooie schoenen. Ik zal ze persoonlijk niet dragen te opvallend voor mij. Hihi. XX

 
At July 3, 2013 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Wat een ontzettend gave schoenen!



www.style-chameleon.com

WIN A PAIR OF SHOES ON MY BLOG!!!

 
At July 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM , Anonymous Lieve said...

OHMYGOD. Deze zijn zóó mooi!

 
At July 3, 2013 at 10:45 PM , Blogger fashionisam said...

WOW, je schoenen ! aaah zo gaaf :)
Ik vind je blog echt super leuk en bedankt voor je lieve reactie.
Ik volg je nu op bloglovin' !

Liefs, Sam

 
At July 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those shoes are AMAZING! Love your style x thanks for stopping by my blog. Now following x

Cat

dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

 
At July 4, 2013 at 11:27 AM , Anonymous Joyce said...

ze zijn echt géweldig - echt heel tof!

 
At July 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM , Anonymous Evi said...

Leuke schoenen! Ik zou ze alleen persoonlijk zelf nooit dragen omdat ik al best groot van mezelf ben

 
At July 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM , Blogger MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

wauw wat zijn deze tof zeg!

 
At July 4, 2013 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

WOOOOW die zijn vet!

 
At July 5, 2013 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Hafsah. said...

waauw, mooie schoenen! xx

 
At July 7, 2013 at 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love them so so so so much i want them so bad.

http://andrearodrgz.blogspot.com.es/

 
At July 9, 2013 at 1:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wauw echt gaaf! xx www.styleandmetric.com

 
At July 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gave schoenen :D

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home