This page has moved to a new address.

The Wolves

This is not another blog: The Wolves

Friday, April 5, 2013

The Wolves






















Hi blog! I'm feeling a little better today, so i went to school for an hour to help with a teachers updating course. And then i realised it's been a while ago i posted an outfitpost, how terrible of me! But do not despair, here are some pictures of today's outfit. Aspirins and some make-up can perform miracles, so luckily, i don't look like someone just ran over me. At least, i hope so...

As you can see, i'm wearing my new Dr. Martens. They were delivered yesterday and i think i'm in love! So i bet you have to see many more outfits with them haha... Mom bought apple-cinnamon muffins at the market and believe me when i say that studying is way better to bear when you have muffins, lots of muffins! Mmmm, i think i have to rob the cookie can... Love x

Top  Pimkie // Jeans  H&M (destroyed it myself) // Shoes  Dr. Martens // Blazer  H&M

Labels:

6 Comments:

At April 5, 2013 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Manon said...

Oh I love your Dr. Martens, Saar!

 
At April 6, 2013 at 12:29 AM , Blogger Joana de Sousa said...

Hi Sara, you live in Nederland? wooow I love nederland! I went there in December and I loved it!
Great pictures, you're so sweet :)
I'm following you! <3

LOVE,
JS photography

 
At April 6, 2013 at 5:29 AM , Blogger Eatlovemerry said...

So lovely! X

 
At April 6, 2013 at 11:08 AM , Blogger MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

stoere outfit!

 
At April 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

hele leuke outfit dit!!

 
At April 6, 2013 at 7:42 PM , Blogger l said...

Love your top and shoes!!!

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home