This page has moved to a new address.

Antwerp: what to do?

This is not another blog: Antwerp: what to do?

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Antwerp: what to do?










Hello my lovely readers! Hope your day was just as lovely as mine was. Today was the first day of spring and there was finally some sunshine, after all those days, weeks and months of rainy days! And since some classes where cancelled, i had more time to spend outside in the sun with friends. In about two days, i'm going to Antwerp with my mom.We are going primarily to visit the university, but also to do some shopping and soak some culture. I've been a few times before in Antwerp and i got some really good memories there, especially from the last time, when i was there with the girls. We were spending our summer vacation in a small village near Antwerp, it was like the best summer ever! ♥ We had so much fun, were partying and laughing until our stomach hurt. But since we spent most of our time in the shopping street, i don't know all the ins and outs of the city (yet).  
So my question for you: can you tell me your favorite places? I'm really curious! xx

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2013 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Kiki said...

Hoi hoi! Ik ben een paar keer in Antwerpen geweest om te shoppen :) Je hebt hele leuke kledingwinkels aan de Meir maar verder heb ik niet heel veel tips helaas. liefs

 
At March 22, 2013 at 10:47 AM , Blogger I dare you to be fashion said...

hello darling, today I discovered your blog and I really love it! now I follow u on Bloglovin, hpe u;ll do the same!!!! kisses
http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home