This page has moved to a new address.

I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist ASOS

This is not another blog: I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist ASOS

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist ASOS


Oh boy, i just found out it's possible to pay with iDeal on Asos. Couldn't resist the temptation to try if it's working. Lucky for me (but unlucky for my purse) it is.
I was able to control the damage and only buy things who were on my wishlist for a very long time now:

- This amazing sheer skirt from American Apparel! I wanted a skirt like this since i saw it on a blog last       year, but never had the guts to buy it because i didn't knew how to wear it without looking like a hooker. Until i saw Jessica Stroup wearing it in 90210, with flowered shorts underneath, áwesome!

- I was actually looking for this type of sandals in blue when i came across those. Aren't they cute? ♥ And those heels, oh gosh, they make me more than 1.90m, almost like the BFG! They're actually from New Look but Asos is selling them.

- Last but not least, this high waisted acid washed jeans from ASOS. I was looking for the perfect high
waisted jeans ánd for the perfect acid washed jeans, and this one has both. Moreover, the legs of this jeans are extra long, so i finally won't have an unintentional ankle jeans, yeah.


Lots of shopping this month, and it's only half way, plus there's probably a trip to the Primark planned next week. Well, let's blame it on the Spring Fever!

Love,
     Sara

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 16, 2013 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Tessa: said...

Die rok van de AA ziet er gaaf uit, ideaal zomer item!

 
At May 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Myrthe said...

Ik vind de rok en de broek beide heel gaaf :D

 
At May 17, 2013 at 1:38 PM , Anonymous lanciacoriandoli said...

love asos!

Love&Studs
Love&Studs on FACEBOOK

 
At May 17, 2013 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Die rok vind ik ook heel gaaf!

Ik ben heel benieuwd hoe je hem gaat dragen :)

♥

www.style-chameleon.com

 
At May 20, 2013 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Anita - Fashion Attacks said...

Stoere jeans!

x
www.fashion-attacks.com

 
At May 21, 2013 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Stephanie / Cocochic said...

Gorgeous jeans! I LOVE ASOS so ready to do a massive haul from them :)

Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200! Ends in 2 days x

Blog | Cocochic △
Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home