This page has moved to a new address.

I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist ASOS

This is not another blog: I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist ASOS

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist ASOS


Oh boy, i just found out it's possible to pay with iDeal on Asos. Couldn't resist the temptation to try if it's working. Lucky for me (but unlucky for my purse) it is.
I was able to control the damage and only buy things who were on my wishlist for a very long time now:

- This amazing sheer skirt from American Apparel! I wanted a skirt like this since i saw it on a blog last       year, but never had the guts to buy it because i didn't knew how to wear it without looking like a hooker. Until i saw Jessica Stroup wearing it in 90210, with flowered shorts underneath, áwesome!

- I was actually looking for this type of sandals in blue when i came across those. Aren't they cute?  And those heels, oh gosh, they make me more than 1.90m, almost like the BFG! They're actually from New Look but Asos is selling them.

- Last but not least, this high waisted acid washed jeans from ASOS. I was looking for the perfect high
waisted jeans ánd for the perfect acid washed jeans, and this one has both. Moreover, the legs of this jeans are extra long, so i finally won't have an unintentional ankle jeans, yeah.


Lots of shopping this month, and it's only half way, plus there's probably a trip to the Primark planned next week. Well, let's blame it on the Spring Fever!

Love,
     Sara

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 16, 2013 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Tessa: said...

Die rok van de AA ziet er gaaf uit, ideaal zomer item!

 
At May 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Myrthe said...

Ik vind de rok en de broek beide heel gaaf :D

 
At May 17, 2013 at 1:38 PM , Anonymous lanciacoriandoli said...

love asos!

Love&Studs
Love&Studs on FACEBOOK

 
At May 17, 2013 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Die rok vind ik ook heel gaaf!

Ik ben heel benieuwd hoe je hem gaat dragen :)



www.style-chameleon.com

 
At May 20, 2013 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Anita - Fashion Attacks said...

Stoere jeans!

x
www.fashion-attacks.com

 
At May 21, 2013 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Stephanie / Cocochic said...

Gorgeous jeans! I LOVE ASOS so ready to do a massive haul from them :)

Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200! Ends in 2 days x

Blog | Cocochic
Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home