This page has moved to a new address.

My life in pictures #1

This is not another blog: My life in pictures #1

Sunday, April 28, 2013

My life in pictures #1

HELLOOOOOO Sorry for not posting but i was busy with school, work and other stuff. Now it's vacation, HELL YEAH! No school for two weeks, can't be better!
This is my first 'My life in pictures' post. I really like reading those posts on other blogs so i grabbed some pictures from Instagram to show you.
And this is what my life was for about the last two weeks:
          ♥ Babysitting with my little brother  //  Sweet Sixteen Supriseparty for Anne
          ♥ Boring biologyclass  //  Beautiful Anne at her graduation prom
          ♥ My leg with bruises during a fieldhockeygame  //  Chilling in the headmasters office, badass...
          ♥ Throwback to last summer with my lovely friends  //  Getting ready for the game
  
Tell me, what did you do last two weeks?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2013 at 6:43 PM , Blogger c said...

schöne fotos :)

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home