This page has moved to a new address.

BACK

This is not another blog: BACK

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

BACK

Back in town bitchesss. After a seven-hour drive we arrived in Amsterdam this morning. Sad to leave the city but glad to be back home and sleep in our own bed. Paris was warm and exhausting but definitely GREAT. 

I'll tell you more about it later but for now, only some iPhonesnaps:
Rise and shine babes - the Lichtenstein exposition - Tour Eiffel by night - Parisian stripes at a party - the Keith Haring exposition  

And the mainpicture, my Paris purchases. Click at the brandname to go to the article in their webshop.
- The Oysho sweater with the sailboat reminds me of the time I was living near the lake, with a sight at the sailboats. And gosh, I really miss those times..
- The Abercrombie sweatshirt is perfect for cold days, or those I-want-to-stay-in-bed-but-have-to-go-to-school-days. And the fragrance of Abercrombie fierce, mmmmmmm love it... Be prepared you future husband cause I'll force you to use this perfume!
- Last but not least, my second pair of Dr. Martens! In two months, the black patents became my favorite pair of shoes and when I saw the sale they had at the store, I just couldn't resist buying another pair. A little more striking than the black ones but perfect for summer.

Time to sleep, do you like those purchases?

Love,
  Sara

4 Comments:

At July 17, 2013 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Leonie said...

Omg Saaar die dr. Martens zijn echt awesome!

 
At July 18, 2013 at 2:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your pink DMs

Cat xxx

dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

 
At July 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Manon Margaretha said...

Die docs zijn echt ge-wel-dig!
Erg leuke blog heb je!
xManon

 
At July 21, 2013 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Sophie said...

A trip to Amsterdam and Paris sounds amazing, I hope it was fun xxx

I left my heart in Miami

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home