This page has moved to a new address.

Ombre shorts and beaded shirt

This is not another blog: Ombre shorts and beaded shirt

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ombre shorts and beaded shirt


Hello my dear readers, how was your day? Don't know what it is with me and late-night blogging, but i always want to post my blog in the afternoon and i end up posting it close to midnight... Maybe it has something to do with the fact that i'm always and everywhere late, or that i'm doing thousand and one things at the same time. Anyway, this was today's outfit! The shirt is my sisters and i made the shorts myself from an old jeans. Can't wait until the summer, so i can wear them without those tights!  
Let me know what you think of it, and goodnight! x
 




Shirt  H&M // Shorts  DIY // Riding Boots  Cavallo

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2013 at 4:09 AM , Blogger MILEX said...

yeah!

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home