This page has moved to a new address.

Favorite lookbooker: Rachel-Marie Iwanyszyn

This is not another blog: Favorite lookbooker: Rachel-Marie Iwanyszyn

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Favorite lookbooker: Rachel-Marie Iwanyszyn

Hey! Just a short post today cause i'm really tired and my bed is calling me, but i want to show you my favorite lookbooker at the moment: Rachel-Marie Iwanyszyn! Her style is very various from girly to tough girl, but always with the perfect finishing touch. I made a little selection of my favorite outfits for you, but you check her Lookbook here. What do you think of Rachel-Marie Iwansyzyn?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home