This page has moved to a new address.

Helloooo new haircut!

This is not another blog: Helloooo new haircut!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Helloooo new haircut!

I did it! I cut my hair for the Haarwensen foundation! I woke up yesterday morning and has nothing to do, so i called the hairdresser and made an appointment. Puck (my sister) went with me so wasn't on my own. The hairdresser made a hair braids, took a scissors and in less then a minute, i was a short hair girl instead of a long hair girl. But i like it, i actually like it! The reactions are various, some people are like "what the hell where you thinking?!" but others think it looks nice. Well, they don't have to like it and i know i make some children very happy with my hair. What do you think of it?

Tomorrow, my youngest sister and are going to my grandparents for some days, so it's time to pack my stuff.
See you soon! x 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2013 at 5:17 PM , Blogger www.mandyderoo.nl said...

Wow! Lange vlecht. Het staat je heel goed, vond je het eng?? :)

 
At March 28, 2013 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Hmmm nee echt eng vond ik het niet, maar inmiddels mis ik mijn lange haren toch wel zo af en toe haha.

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home