This page has moved to a new address.

These days

This is not another blog: These days

Thursday, April 11, 2013

These days

Blog to Sara, where've you been? Well, i've been studying for my exams, but here's a little impression of my week so far!
Not only hard work but also some more funny things. Like eating. Or Ed Westwick and Gossip Girl. Or hanging out with Manon and Leonie. I've chosen the most normal pictures to show you, so you can probably imagine how weird the others are haha. We are undoubtedly the most charming people in the world! But the tompouces and strawberries where delicious though.
(The pictures of the mathbook and the chocolat bars are are made by Manon)
























And studying with Manon makes it a lot more fun cause we've some weird sense of humor. We only have to look at each other and we can double up with laughter for the most stupid things. Aaah i love that feeling, there's nothing better than laughing until your stomach hurts! We also had a familydiner at a restaurant but i was soo tired of studying and stuff that i used my little brother as a pillow, poor boy. For one time, i love the terrible quality of my blackberry's camera so you can't see the bags under my eyes. The person who invented make-up is my hero!

Seven down, only one to go! Let's study for my English test and since it's not really my best subject, i think Ed Westwick have to wait for me a little longer... Ciao bella's! 


P.S: I added an instagram button to the sidebar so you can follow me now!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 12, 2013 at 4:40 PM , Blogger rich_nataliee said...

Nice pictures :) I laugh so hard as I was reading the part about Ed waiting for you :) Great post!
Kisses

 
At April 12, 2013 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

Haha altijd leuk, gekke bek foto's

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home